Monday, October 12, 2009

Reasons to be cheerful

I just thought I would share with you a couple of things that are making me smile at the moment;

1. New public art at a local park - I love saying hello to these cheeky cockatoos every time I pass them on the way to the local shops (This piece is by local sculptor Andrew Kay)
2. The fantastic spring weather we had this past week. We've had sunshine and a few showers this week and Junior, who is currently obsessed with Winnie-the-Pooh, has taken to looking up at these clouds and and telling me some of the things he can see in them.
3. These photos of my boys which I had forgotten about. I took them a couple of weeks ago when our internet was down. The boys were having fun on their Uncles new BMW. Bub in particular was having a great time and was all smiles. (He had an unsettled night again last night but seems a little better this morning so hopefully my smiley boy is on the mend).

No comments:

Post a Comment