Monday, October 5, 2009

Buttermilk and Blueberry Pancakes

Bub has been having lots of trouble with teeth lately and he has almost completely given up eating anything I offer him on a spoon (yoghurt being about the only exception). He has been eating a bit of finger food - a few soft steamed vegies (especially peas which he seems to love), lots of pasta (he takes great delight in making great slurpy noises with spaghetti), a bit of toast, and lots of Rye Cruskets and sultanas which are currently my emergency food when nothing else seems to satisfy him.
I'm managing to find enough lunch and dinner options but I have been running out of ideas for breakfast. Earlier this week I noticed a recipe for Buttermilk and Blueberry Pancakes on the side of the buttermilk carton so we whipped up a batch and they were deemed acceptable by my fussy little eater. Not sure if this will last but at least I managed to get something other than sultanas into him for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment