Monday, March 8, 2010

Junior's Quilt

I'm currently taking a beginners quilting class with my friend and neighbour Jennifer from "What's new since terminal 4". I'm working on a lap quilt for Junior's birthday but I'm making very slow progress. I have finally finished assembling the main panel for the quilt - just in time for tonight's class when we will start on the boarders.
I won't show you anything too close up or you may be able to see all the little dodgy bits I haven't had time to fix - but I guess it is supposed to be a unique hand-made piece right? If this little project goes OK then I might be feeling brave enough to finally finish my other quilt which I have been working on for years and has been sitting waiting to be quilted since before Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for getting your homework done! Now, you just have to choose border fabric... ;) As for the dodgy bits, I think you are golden as long as you don't show it to Sophie the Quilting Maven. ;)

    ReplyDelete