Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Warming up

It feels as though the nice mild spring we have been having is finally over with the temperature forecast to reach 36 degrees today, and 37 tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it because I'm not really a sun loving girl. With three boys that love being outdoors it also restricts what we can do for a large part of the day. So this week there will be ...
 several trips to the local (air conditioned) library,
lots of water play (especially in the mornings or late afternoons)
and lots of racking my brain to come up with some new indoor activities that will keep my little ones entertained without them totally trashing my house. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Mine have come home from school so hot and bothered that they just scream: at me, at each other, at random thoughts they have...anything. And tomorrow will be even hotter. I'm thinking the summer might be a bear. Here's hoping for a bit of smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete