Monday, January 17, 2011

Making

After spending more of my Christmas break than I ort to looking a beautiful crafty blogs, I have found a little sewing inspiration. This weekend I made myself a Tiny Happy bag using this easy to follow tutorial.

It was super easy to make - the hardest part trying to decide what fabric to choose. I opted for a simple black drill cotton and a quirky red bird print for the lining - although Junior prefers the lining fabric so I made if reversible by adding another button. Which do you prefer?

Being so quick to make I may have to make a few more of these.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Well done, you!

    I prefer the black exterior with the cute-y fabric inside. I find black interiors make it hard to find keys and such, and I like the surprise of a cute interior fabric on a plain black bag.

    ReplyDelete