Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Exploring the Treasure Basket.

Puggle isn't quite sitting up but he is very mobile and enjoying exploring my kitchen cupboards. He quickly gets board with his toys so I decided to make him a little treasure basket.
When I put it out he heads straight for it and is very interested in what he finds inside. Who would have thought a wooden spoon or a whisk could be so interesting but he loves the different textures and shapes he discovers.I will change the contents periodically to keep him happy and exploring and add more things as they are developmentally appropriate. I found a great list of ideas for treasure basket contents here.
What things do your babies love playing with? “Come over and play at the Childhood 101We Play link up”

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your idea, thanks!

    Check out my recent post @
    http://blog.memetales.com/2011/03/paper-necklace-kids-craft/

    ReplyDelete