Friday, January 29, 2010

Just the two of us

Hubby, Junior and Jack Dog have disappeared to Albany for a few days, so it is just Bub and I at home for the weekend. Having now spent a day with just Bub, I have realize just how little one-on-one time we spend together. Junior still gets his "Mum" time when Bub takes his naps, but Bub very rarely gets time with me on his own.
It has been very nice to spend some time together - reading books (without interruptions), sing songs (without constant request for something different), going for a walk and playing at the park, dropping into the Cafe for morning tea, pottering in the garden together. Our time together has been nice and peaceful but ever-so quiet. I think we are both enjoying it but also missing the constant energy and movement which is Bub's three and a half year old big brother!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and wonderful...and quiet! I can see how you'd really feel Junior's absence, but I know Bub is loving having you all to himself. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete